This patch is focused primarily on balance improvements. Rather than wait until more content is finished for one bigger patch, I've decided to release a smaller patch first for general gameplay improvements while working on content for next patch. Let me know what you guys think and as always feel free to email me any requests.
- Unstable Concoction stun duration rescaled from 2.5/3/3.5/4 to 1.75/2.5/3.25/4
- Added an AoE effect indicator for the Alchemist player while he is charging his Unstable Concoction
- Battle Hunger slow increased to 10%
- Cooldown on Aghanim's Culling Blade reduced from 15 to 10 seconds
- Brainsap damage rebalanced from 75/150/225/300 to 90/160/230/300
- Enfeeble damage rebalanced from 30/60/90/120% to 40/60/80/100% (above 100% didn't work properly)
- Added -disablehelp for Nightmare, to stop direct casting on allies (3123839)
- Nightmare fixed so it properly stops enemy potions (3123839)
- Fixed a bug with Sticky Napalm overhead text (+1, +2, etc) that was recently added from being visible to the enemy
- Hawk's HP reduced from 100/200 to 50/100
- Invisibility on Hawk reworked. It now fades out automatically whenever it hasn't moved for 8 seconds.
- Death Pact attack damage rebalanced from 6/7/8% to 4/6/8% of targets HP
- Jinada critical strike increased from 1.4/1.6/1.8/2.0 to 1.5/1.75/2/2.25
- Track cast range increased from 750/950/1150 to 900/1050/1200
- Increased XP given for killing Broodmother's Spiderlings
- Movement speed increased from 310 to 315
- Crystal Nova slow duration reduced from 5 to 3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds.
- Crystal Nova damage increased from 80/130/180/230 to 100/150/200/250.
- Shallow Grave now has a duration indicator for allies
- Fixed over-sized click boundaries for Tombstone
- Base armor reduced by 2
- Doom cast range reduced from 650 to 550
- Aghanim's Scepter added to Enchantress (Increases her attack and Impetus range by 150)